Thursday, November 27, 2014

  Over the summer I went to Tahiti and saw some birds. The birds that I did see were AWESOME Black Nodes, terns, Chestnut-breasted Mannikin, and the Common Myna bird. At least that is all that I saw, but my family went for more of a snorkeling trip, not a birding trip. The trip was great and here are some fish that we saw:
                                               Threadfin Butterfly fish
                                                   Raccoon Butterfly fish
                                             ?????????????????????
                                              Some species of Grouper
                                             Spotted Boxfish
                                                  ?????????????????
                                                 Bungalows
????????????????? 
 
 That is all that I had time to photograph, but we saw a lot more. One of my favorite things about  Tahiti was that there were crabs everywhere!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment